TRAINING & EVENTS
Across Australia the JBI Adelaide GRADE Centre conducts regular workshops and specially tailored training on using GRADE methods for systematic reviewers, guideline developers and others wanting to learn more about GRADE methodology.
The JBI Adelaide GRADE workshop explores the theories and concepts relating to GRADE and the development of Summary of Findings tables and Evidence Profiles, and trustworthy recommendations in guidelines. This workshop equips participants with the knowledge and tools to successfully use GRADE as part of a systematic review, Health Technology Assessment or guideline development process.
Application of GRADE and using hands-on activities are a focus of this workshop. During the workshop participants:
- are introduced to the work of the GRADE Working Group
- learn the rationale behind the GRADE approach
- gain understanding of the key domains to consider when assessing certainty of the evidence
- experience hands-on developing Summary of Findings tables/Evidence Profiles
- learn the GRADE approach to developing recommendations and the Evidence to Decision Framework
- find out how to access additional resources for guidance following the workshop.
GRADE - Training & Events - Tailored training block
In addition to regular GRADE Workshops, the JBI Adelaide GRADE Centre conducts specially tailored training programs for guideline development organisations, professional societies, universities and research units.
Email JBI Adelaide GRADE Working Group to discuss tailored training for your needs.