JBI Adelaide Centre staff are expert methodologists who are experienced in GRADE methods for developing trustworthy clinical practice guidelines.
Our Centre staff have undertaken guideline development projects with bodies such as the National Heart Foundation of Australia and Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) to facilitate and support them to use the GRADE approach. Our work with the RACGP was a highlight for our Centre, as we co-chaired the guideline panel and worked through the entire systematic review and evidence to decision framework with the group.
If you require assistance, mentorship or training in using GRADE methods, email JBI Adelaide GRADE Working Group for options on working together.
Our services include:
- Systematic reviews for your organisation to inform the development of your guidelines
- Developing technical reports and systematic literature reviews
- Co-chairing guideline panels
- Facilitation of guideline panel meetings
- Methodologist support and advice at any step of guideline or systematic review development
- Developing evidence to decision frameworks to support trustworthy recommendations.