Evidence Implementation Training Program (EITP)
The JBI Evidence Implementation Training Program empowers health professionals to improve patient outcomes, and provides proven approaches to implementing evidence into practice.
Evidence Implementation Training Program
This is a six-month, evidence-based implementation program comprising two 5-day face-to-face intensive training workshops and an evidence implementation project undertaken at their workplace over the intervening months. Participants are supported by JBI Research Fellows as they develop, implement and report on their evidence implementation projects during the six months.
The Evidence Implementation Training Program is for busy clinicians, managers, policy makers and quality managers who are passionate about improving patient care and recognise the need to implement evidence into day-to-day clinical practice.
During the program participants are provided with proven approaches to implementing evidence into practice and are equipped to practically apply evidence in their own clinicial settings by:
- Developing their leadership skills and strengths and actively leading change
- Defining best practice in their practice area
- Conducting unbiased clinical audits and engaging in quality improvement processes
- Implementing frameworks and using software to get research into practice and to apply clinical evidence
- Designing and executing strategies to implement evidence-based practice in their own work environment.
This program includes the one-day Clinical Leadership Workshop which will take place during the first of the two 5-day training workshops.